Tomorrow is Groundhog day, traditionally the day when a hibernating rodent predicts how long winter will last and when spring will begin. With the arrival of spring, we anticipate many special occasions.
- February gives us Valentines Day.
- Easter arrives on April first this year.
- Mothers Day in the middle of May is followed by Memorial Day at the end.
- June gives us Flag Day and Fathers Day.
- And we can’t forget Independence Day the Fourth of July.
At this season we start to get busy with graduation announcements and all the paper goods associated with weddings.
The earlier you start thinking about these things and getting your ideas to us, the easier and less stressful it will be for us to get them done for you.
We’re all for relieving stress.
Remember, at DuMond Printing, business IS personal.
214 West Commercial
Lyons, KS 67554