People call us for estimates all the time.
We are happy to furnish them.
But for them to be most effective, we need several questions answered:
- What is the nature of the piece you want?
- Is this a paper product or a dimensional promotional or gift item? (i.e. pen, mug, slate)
- How many do you want?
- If it’s paper, what size will it be?
- Will we be printing with black or colored ink?
- If it’s multiple pages, how will we need to finish them? Folded? Stapled? Coil bound?
There will be more details as well, but the answers to these questions will give us a starting place for an estimate.
Since every job is a unique project, we don’t have a standard price for much more than simple “lay-it-on-and-copy” jobs. We need some time to work up an estimate based on time and media and finishing.
We may also have options that you hadn’t thought about. Please consult us early in your project.
We want your print job to go as smoothly as possible with the best results possible
Remember, at DuMond Printing, business is personal.
214 West Commercial
Lyons, KS 67554