Getting to be in on celebrations is one of the major perks of being a print shop. We are able to help people with birthdays, graduations, weddings, anniversaries, family reunions, and other special occasions.
There is an order to the planning. Here’s a list to help you think about what you might want and a timeline in which to order it.
- Save the date cards – several months to a year in advance
- Invitations – eight to twelve weeks in advance
- RSVP cards – eight to twelve weeks in advance
- Favors of all kinds – at least eight weeks in advance
- Personalized Napkins – six to eight weeks in advance
Those timelines are for the actual order. If you are designing something yourself, add a month to these timelines. You will want to get it right – just perfect, in fact.
For family reunions, we are able to put together family histories and genealogies.
We can make multiple copies of historic family photos for sharing.
If your photos are damaged or disfigured, we can sometimes reconstruct and hide the damage. See the example at right.
The earlier you consult with your print shop, the better. Your printer may have suggestions to help you perfect your vision.
Remember, at DuMond Printing, business is personal.
214 West Commercial
Lyons, KS 67554